Tattoo consultations are meetings to design and price your tattoo. During the consultation, we will photograph the desired location of your tattoo and design the tattoo over the picture of the skin digitally on my Surface Pro.
Ways to help streamline the consultation process:
- Wear appropriate clothing to make photos easy and comfortable
- Bring reference images if you have them. These can be photographs of tattoos, sculptures, paintings, or the actual objects you want tattooed on you, as well as drawings or any other references you like.
- Decide how specific you want me to follow your vision, or if you are open to interpretation. I like working with artistic freedom just as much as working under your artistic vision - no preference!
- Come in with a rough idea of how much money you want to spend. I can usually work within a reasonable budget.
- If you do want to book a tattoo appointment at the end of the consult, I charge a $100 deposit. You can also book online after the consultation. Deposits are not refundable but are transferable to a later date if something comes up. *exceptions on refunds are made for military deployment